Heaven Forbid Japan

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Tue Dec 15 18:25:59 EST 1998

At 15:55 15/12/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Does anybody know if the Japan release of Heaven Forbid has a different
>album cover than the American release. I heard the Japanese cover was
>supposed to be the picture that's behind the CD, that woman with the
>staff, but don't know for sure. Are there any other differences between
>the two releases? Does someone know how the Holland and England releases
>look?
>
>Laj.

My UK (German?) copy has a single-sided insert picture of the woman with
the staff in front of the booklet. The waoman has blonde hair: I've heard
that others have her with red hair. The title is in gold lettering centred
across the bottom.  The band's name is in black with gold drop shadows
centred at the height of the hook of the Chronos/Cronos/Kronos symbol.  The
picture is "zoomed-out" to show the whole of the woman, as opposed to the
one behind the disk which is truncated at the knees.

ChrisW

Free your mind & watch your ass!