HW: Watney's Red Barr

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Thu Dec 17 14:27:29 EST 1998

Hall, Russell J [russell.j.hall at LMCO.COM] said:
>What's the point of going abroad if you're just another tourist carted
>around in buses surrounded by sweaty mindless oafs from Kettering and
Coventry in their cloth >caps and their cardigans and their transistor
radios and their Sunday Mirrors, complaining about >the tea - 'Oh they don't
make it properly here, do they, not like at home' [...]

Bravo!

Can't comment on Watney's.  I'll have to go down to "Beers of the World" and
check it out. Or not. :-)

Brian
obcd> Deep Purple "Made In Japan" 1.5CD Remaster
obsong> Black Night! (even with flubbed ending)