New Godzilla and Metallica/Megadeth

Thomas Nelson tnelson at NOHUM.K12.CA.US
Thu Dec 17 17:43:23 EST 1998

>In a message dated 12/17/98 10:20:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>nick at THECAMPUS.COM writes:
>
><< Any decent way to get dubbed or subtitled copies of the
> non-U.S.-released Godzilla movies at a manageable cost?
>
> --  Nick >>
>
>There's tons of places selling the Japanese Kaiju films.

Also, soon the only Godzilla movie not available domestically will be the
90's version of Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla (which is great, BTW).
_Godzilla vs. Space Godzilla_ and _Godzilla vs. Destroyah/Destroyer are
soon to be released in VHS format by Tristar.

On the Metallica/Megadeth subject,all I know is that _Master of Puppets_
and _Peace Sells, Who's Buying?_ combined with a two liter of Jolt soda
caused me to play the best damned air guitar of my whole godforsaken
life(and made me drool like Dave Mustaine jamming in his early Megadeth
days).