OFF:Disco vs. Go-Go

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Dec 18 10:22:50 EST 1998

>Wasn't disco dead by then?  Of course, you're in DC, you had go-go, didn't
you?  It's a blur

I continue to underestimate the talents and depth of knowledge this list
has.  You are correct sir "Go-Go" and funk were always at the top in
Chocalate City.  There was a fair amount of disco/dance music still going on
in the 80's.  Didn't think any body would understand what Go-Go was; not to
be confused with Nancy Sinatra hehehehehehehehe.  Good call.

>Anthrax, in this thesis, are counted alongside Metallica in the early days,
as are Slayer, although they both seemed to lose their way rather.

Another oopsie by me.  Anthrax = big hair, bad music.  My bad.

L8er
Ghost in the Ruins