Off: American Football

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Dec 18 10:28:03 EST 1998

>So do I, and I've enjoyed this side thread.  Unfortunately British tv has
recently banished the NFL to the wee small hours of the morning, and I
don't have time in my week to make it worth recording it for myself.

That's not as bad as you may think.  Quality of play this year has generally
been poor.  Few compelling stories:

1. Denver Broncos attempt to go undefeated.
2. Sudden rise of the Atlanta Falcons
3. Crash and burn of the Wash. Redskins

The only real excitment has been Randy Moss, rookie wide receiver for the
Minn. Vikings.  The kid has torn through the league like no rookie has since
maybe Dan Marino.  Several teams passed on him in the draft becuase of a
checkered past.  Each now regret it.

L8er
Ghost in the Ruins

OBCD - Savatage - Gutter Ballet