HW: re: Help? Weird new L. Chronicles?

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sun Dec 20 14:19:17 EST 1998

In a message dated 98-12-20 10:29:26 EST, xl5 at IINET.NET.AU writes:

<< > << Is this the Live Chronicles we were after?...

 >  $15.49 -- IMC481832 -- IMPORT

 This one is a release of the original single version of Live Chronicles,
 with an extra CD which is another 'Best Of'.

 William

 Well, that makes sense, I guess that should have been obvious. Also I'm
guessing that since the "bonus" CD is of Bronze material (Live '79 and
Levitation), then it must be more recycling, since that material is fair game
for reissue.

Chuck