HW: Praise for Andrew Dawson...

Andrew Dawson adawson at CLARA.NET
Tue Dec 22 13:14:22 EST 1998

At 14:31 21/12/98 EST, you wrote:

><< Thanks for the plug Andy

<Snip Sig appears at the end>

.>--Thanks to Andy and Andrew--wonderful page! Answered all my questions, and
>then some. I'll tell you, though, Andrew, your page was also a bit
>frustrating. Finding so much material on CD that I don't have. Like "Alive &
>Kicking", w/the Watchfield and Stonehenge stuff--I thought that was only
>available on a Weird tape. Any idea how I might locate that CD for a
>reasonable price? Chuck

Think you have missread the page. AFAIK "Watchfield" and "Alive" have only
been issued as bootleg vinyl.
Watchfield is fairly? easy to find although I have yet to find a copy of
"Alive". I am assured it exists though. Anyone have a scan available? or
better still a copy for sale (Some hope !!!)

Andy

PS if anyone wants a copy of "Live at the Bottom Line" bootleg LP check out

http://www.vinyltap.co.uk/

There are also a couple of Hawkwind related 70's posters but they are
extremely pricey IMHO.

Andrew Dawson
adawson at clara.net
Into Hawkwind ?
Then check out the Worldwide discography.
http://home.clara.net/adawson