HW: Another Box?

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Tue Dec 22 13:27:14 EST 1998

<< Another CD Universe item of curiosity:

 "The Entire And Infinite... [3CD Box]   $13.97"

 Anyone got any ideas about this one - I expect it to be yet another
 repackaging of the repackaged stuff which seems to appear in a new version
 every two weeks.

 Mark

I think re-repackaging Yuri/Text/SR2 for a cheap box set is fair enough. But
now they're reissuing even _this_ reissue of a reissue, and it's really
driving me fucking crazy. I've a friend, who finally seems to be turning the
corner into real Hawkfandom, and I don't know what the hell to tell him
anymore. I thought, well, I can put their history up till now in a nutshell,
as far as releases go, but the confusion seems to only be accelerating, as
more and more come out.

Chuck