HW: Praise for Andrew Dawson...

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Tue Dec 22 13:33:49 EST 1998

<<
 Think you have missread the page. AFAIK "Watchfield" and "Alive" have only
 been issued as bootleg vinyl.

---Sorry, you're right. I'll have to have my eyes checked. Or my head. Maybe
I'm just getting old...

 Watchfield is fairly? easy to find although I have yet to find a copy of
 "Alive". I am assured it exists though. Anyone have a scan available? or
 better still a copy for sale (Some hope !!!)

---Watchfield fairly easy to find? Maybe in England, but not in the States.
Hawkwind bootleg vinyl isn't exactly burgeoning in these parts. Though maybe I
don't get around enough.

 Andy >>

---Chuck