HW: Another Box?

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Tue Dec 22 13:36:30 EST 1998

<< Appears to be the USA release of  "Welcome to the Future" box set released
 by Dressed to Kill CLP0220-2 in 1997 in the U.K.
 Masters of the Universe. Bring Me the Head of Yuri Gagarin. Space Ritual
 Vol 2. The Text of Festival. Need I say more?.
 Maybe it contains the missing tracks from the U.K release. Then again as
 it's advertised as a 3CD set!!!.

 Andy
 Andrew Dawson >>

---Maybe I'm missing something here, or I really am losing it, but why are
Masters and Text in the same box if they're the exact same thing???
   Irritable this morning, Chuck