HW: Alan Davey's "Sci-fi-delic" CD-R/scanned inner sleeve?

Bob Lennon Hawkwinder at AOL.COM
Fri Dec 25 11:12:29 EST 1998

In a message dated 12/25/98 9:11:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
henrik at SUNDSVALL.MAIL.TELIA.COM writes:

> My copy is without an inner sleeve though, as all other were at the Bedouin
> gig a
>  while ago in Holland. I know that there are some copies with inner sleeve,
> at
>  least Henrik has one. How is yours?
>
>  See above and the innersleve is great of course, done by some talented
> artist I suppose:-)))).
>
>  Andreas

by chance has anyone out there scanned that inner sleeve scanned...
if so, any way it can be emailed to this address?
thanks
bob
visit me at:
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/Hawkwinder/hawkwindrulesindex.html">