HW: oh frabjous day!!

Johan Edlundh johan.edlundh at HABO.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Wed Dec 30 20:58:44 EST 1998

At 13:18 1998-12-30 GMT, you wrote:
>Hey - something wonderful just occurred.   I went down to check my mail
>and discovered that all my Christmases have come at once.  I have TWO
>Japanese Doremi albums 8-)))  The original and the reissue!

not bad - I know people that do not have *any* Japanese Doremi... ;*)
is there any difference between those releases?
do you know when the reissue was released?

btw, while on the track
once upon a time this message appeared on BOC-l:
On Fri, 14 Nov 1997 09:53:52 -0700, you wrote:
>I just received a catalogue from Midnight Records in NY which lists a
>double CD called "Greasy Truckers Party", live at the Roundhouse 1972
>with Hawkwind, Man, and others, for $52.
never mentioned later.
was this just false alarm?

>jill

.joe