CDs to trade or sell

herbert rosenberg chuck at GENESISNETWORK.NET
Sun Feb 1 02:18:27 EST 1998

AM

> Hi Hawkollectors,
>
> I found two brand new "California Brainstorm"  (Cyclops) + "Illustrated
> Collectors Guide to HW" to sell/trade. They 've never been listened.
>
> Again, found the infamous "Urban Guerilla" in collection "Les Genies du Rock"
> from Editions Atlas; this rare (?) monthly edition from the 80's is the usual
> attempt to sell "Bring me the head of Y.G.", but hard to find except in France.
>  Also to sell, or trade.
>
> Olivier

Speaking of that, I've seen copies lately of Cal. Brain. (Loki), BBC, SRII lately, for $4.99, used CD.
I feel I should be snagging those up for someone, at those prices, before they're all gone... Also, Space Bandits, and some others...

Charlie