HW: CDs to trade or sell

Marshall Wood mwood at AGILE.COM
Mon Feb 2 13:10:23 EST 1998

herbert rosenberg wrote:
> Speaking of that, I've seen copies lately of Cal. Brain. (Loki), BBC, SRII lately, for $4.99, used CD.
> I feel I should be snagging those up for someone, at those prices, before they're all gone... Also, Space Bandits, and some others...

Yeah, and those Griffin CDs just keep dropping in price.  I saw
the following titles the other night for US$3:

  The Business Trip (digipak)
  Levitation
  Live '79
  Do Not Panic (on Anagram, not Griffin)
  Independent Days Vol 1 & 2 (single CD)
  Mighty Hawkwind Classics 1980-1985
  Undisclosed Files Addendum
  Future Reconstructions
  Friends & Relations - The Rarities
  Mike Moorcock & Deep Fix - New World's Fair
  Simon House - Yassasim

These are all brand new, not used or cutouts.

If anyone needs these and can't find 'em locally, let me know.
If I looked a little harder, I bet I could find Zones and Out &
Intake as well.

Still waiting for www.hawkwind.com to return...how will we know
when _PXR5_ is going to come out?

MWood