HW: CDs to trade or sell

Marshall Wood mwood at AGILE.COM
Mon Feb 2 15:00:39 EST 1998

Craig Shipley!  If Dane Carlson asks me one more time for your
e-mail address, I'm gonna scream!  :)

Craig Shipley wrote:
> I sure could use  a copy of the Simon House, Moorcock and the Future
> Reconstructionists CD's, if you are willing to pick 'em up. What chain has
> been liquidating these jewels? (Haven't seen any around here in Atlanta, but
> I don't expect too much from most of 'em in the first place...)

I'm willing to try!  You are the 3rd person to ask for the Simon
House CD, so I'm not sure if there will be enough copies to go
around, but I'll give it a shot.  I've seen these CDs in the Coconuts
(aka Record Town) chain.  I won't be going back to Coconuts until
next Tuesday, so you have some time to check in your area if you
want to.  I never would've expected to find these items in these
stores, either.  I usually avoid the "mall stores" like the plague.
But after seeing a few BOC-L'ers mention this sale, I thought I'd
try it out.  Sure enough, there they were!  They're all in a bargain
bin, usually labelled something like "our biggest import sale ever"!
I've visited 5 of these stores in my area, and found a lot of great
stuff, not just Hawkwind.  Let me know if you plan on looking in
your area.  I'm still looking for a few Griffins...

MWood

NP: _The Best of Eloy Vol. 1 1972-1975_