HW: Motorpsycho

c mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Mon Feb 2 18:59:22 EST 1998

Some Hawkwind-related stuff on the norwegian band Motorpsycho... always
figured they were into Hawkwind....

for full versions go here http://vbh.idb.hist.no/mpsycho/media/casper.htm

Christian

METROPOOL Hengelo, The Netherlands 1993-09-18MC Intro Deathprod / Home Of
The Brave / Hogwash / Nothing To Say / Feedtime / 21st Century Schizoïd
Girl / Giftland / Blueberry Daydream / You Shouldn't Do That / Golden Core

Motorpsycho at their heaviest. Early version of Golden Core with Snah(!!)
on vocals. Hogwash done the original (Sabbath?) way. 21st Century Schizoïd
Girl is a King Crimson song. You Shouldn't Do That was originally done by
Hawkwind. Heavy version of Blueberry Daydream.

"I have some 1500 records at home. You'll find a lot of stupid L.A. metal
in there. When I was 19, I got a job at the local radio network. Everyone
had a speciality, so I got a pop- history crash course in no time. When
Motorpsycho started, we imagined a goal to make a crossover between
Hawkwind, Sonic Youth and H^Ásker D^Á. I'm completely out of metal now ,
that's nice for a 10 year old. They're just like superheroes. Teenage
Mutant Biohazard, haha. It lacks profoundity**. At Rock am Ring, during the
Rage Against the Machine Show, I saw 50.000 people yelling "Fuck you, I
won't do as you tell me". Isn't that ironic?"