OFF: Kraftwelt?

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Feb 3 04:41:55 EST 1998

In article <199802022350.SAA18949 at piglet.INS.CWRU.Edu>, Duane Hoyt
<gs590 at CLEVELAND.FREENET.EDU> writes
>Hello all,
>
>I just got back from the library on my weekly cd run, and I happened across
>a cd by the title of Electric Dimension, by a band called Kraftwelt.
>Thereis no listing of the band members, and it gives an adress in Denmark
>to contact them.  Does anyone know about this band?  At first I thought I
>was getting a Kraftwerk cd, the cover is similar in design to something
>that they would have, and the music is very similar.  Is this a Danish
>electronic band influenced by Kraftwerk, or is any of the members of
>Kraftwerk involved in this in any way?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Lost in space,
>
>Duane

Briefly, it's a tribute album. My local HMV has a copy which they tell
me has been returned three times. I've not heard it, but when I nearly
bought it the other day, I was strongly advised against. As they say,
YMMV.

--
Jon Browne