OFF: AD/ADII Japanese pressings

Tue Feb 3 06:32:02 EST 1998

On Monday, February 02, 1998 6:01 PM, Keith Henderson
[SMTP:henderson.120 at OSU.EDU] wrote:

> Yeah, that'll be Captain Trip.  There is also another 'reconstructed
> improv'
> AD2 piece (like Kobe) that they did over there called 'Eternal
Flashback'.

> A kollector's only item, I'd say.  Of course, I've got one...figure that
> Andy does too.  :)

Well, yes I do, but if I was really a kollector I'd have spent 50 quid on
that 4-cd compilation which had one otherwise unavailable track :)  There
are limits!!

Having said that, I did buy the Captain Trip CD of _Yeti_ when I already
had the Mantra edition, just to get the full version of "Pale Gallery"
(which of course I always had on LP)...

Did you get _Space Explosion_ yet, btw?  The US version's been out for a
couple of weeks (on Cleopatra/Purple Pyramid).

-Andy