BOC New Album

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Feb 3 08:37:07 EST 1998

Anybody out here know who the producer is on the new album?

> L8er
> Ghost in the Ruins
>
>My guess is the same as "The Power Underneath Despair" for the
>Summerdaze release -- this was listed as produced by Eric Bloom,
>Buck Dharma, and Steve Schenck.
>John

>The producer is Gene Simmons of Kiss fame....Manuel

Who am I to believe here?  JS faithful keeper of the FAQ?  Manuel who's
probably seen our hero's more times than anybody alive?  Decisions,
decisions.
C'mon Manuel, you are not serious are you?  I don't think thats
necesarry a bad thing mind you, just a tad hard to swallow.

Alex>   It's a really really cool song (IMHO) and I'd really appreciate
it
if someone could tell me what it is (Lil' AB, perhaps ? ;-). Thanks

Well guy I'd love to help but I don't listen to much radio.  When I do
its usually the GreaseMan in the morning on Classic Rock (too much Elton
John) or Talk radio in the evening.  Stations here are absolutely
putrid.  Best I can get is 98 Rock from B'more but only in certain
locations.  Still I would think its Yes.

Whats this you can get HW Live '79 for $3.00?  Any die hard BOC fans if
you ever wanted to hear some HW (rockin' version that is) grab this
sucker.

L8er
Ghost In the Ruins

OBCD - Saigon Kick, Water