OFF: Fw: weird facts - bollocks more like.

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Feb 3 08:27:46 EST 1998

In article <SIMEON.9802031144.C at cc34.pub.brad.ac.uk>, Nick Widdows
<N.Widdows at BRADFORD.AC.UK> writes

>The Speaker is basically there to shout "order" when the
>politicians talk crap. You can't expect much from someone
>who was a stripper 50 or so years ago.

Now, that's not very peaceandlovenewagewarrior, is it?

I think after 50 years, you could expect anything from anyone.

What's wrong with strippers, anyway?!

Just set me straight here. Betty Boothroyd was a stripper in the, what,
1940's???  Are you completely sure about that?
--
Jon
Who couldn't possibly be a Zen Master in 50 years, cos he's just running a comic