OFF: What is this song ??? HEEELP !!! :-o

Kenneth Magnusson bishop.garden at FALKOPING.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Tue Feb 3 11:02:30 EST 1998

Hi Alex,

Sounds a bit like, Don't Kill The Whale by Yes but I guess You know that
song...Nah, probably not, but try it anyway, best version is on Yesshows,
the original version is on Tormato.

Greetings from
The Pretentious One

>OK, before I forget... I just heard on the radio a great song but I have no
>idea what it was (they never said). Here are a few hints :
>        - it often repeated the words "Don't kill the world" (sounded like
>it could be the title ?) ;
>        - it was a rather long piece, kinda progressive if you consider that
>the first half was very different from the second ;
>        - there were at least two voices singing in the first part (one
>sounding kinda like Jon Anderson - but I don't think it was him) and the
>second half sounded like a chorus of children (at least some of it).
>        It's a really really cool song (IMHO) and I'd really appreciate it
>if someone could tell me what it is (Lil' AB, perhaps ? ;-). Thanks !
>

>Alex S. Garcia.

>Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
>  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
>Read the Icarus Encyclopedia of Fantasy & SF
>  http://www.pelnet.com/icarus/

Bishop Garden Records
Box 747
521 22 Falkoping
SWEDEN
Tel +46 (0)515 823 08
bishop.garden at falkoping.mail.telia.com

The Moor
http://www3.tripnet.se/~hmm/moor/

The Moor Tour Info
http://www.thing.de/projekte/future/themoor.htm

This message was transmitted from a MicroSoft-free device.