OFF: Fw: weird facts - bollocks more like.

c mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Tue Feb 3 16:20:29 EST 1998

At 13:27 03.02.98 +0000, you wrote:

>--
>Jon
>Who couldn't possibly be a Zen Master in 50 years, cos he's just running a
comic
>shop now.

Jon, I always though running a comics shop was the One True Path To
Enlightenement! Have I been wrong all these years???

As for strippers/dancers/whatever who cares, though I laugh at dumb ones
thinking of it as "a career" rather than say, a way of getting you through
college. Yeah, theo, the italian politician is Cicciolina something. But
IMO italians have a screwed up view on politics tho hey, if it gets her
votes, d'oh, let the dumb fucks vote her in on the basis of her tit
flashing. Just look at the state of Italy's parliament - a friggin circus.
No wonder they need the mafia to run the place - sheesh. And people wonder
why there are so many Mussolini nutters in Italy still, well, it obviously
is a desperate need too get the trains to run on time again.

Christian