OFF: Fw: weird facts - bollocks more like.

Duane Hoyt gs590 at CLEVELAND.FREENET.EDU
Tue Feb 3 17:34:04 EST 1998

Reply to message from mlooney at IONET.NET of Tue, 03 Feb

>At 01:27 PM 2/3/98 +0000, you wrote:

>Yeah, what is wrong with strippers?  I am married to an ex-stripper,  her
>girlfriend (and our room mate) is one now and my girlfriend is an
>semi-retired one.  Yes, that sound weird, but it's really not as weird as it
>sound.
>--
Let me get this straight, your married to an ex-stripper, and your
girlfriend is semi-retired.  This is way cool.

Lost in Space,

Duane