ICU: Calling Steve Pond!

Wed Feb 4 07:35:00 EST 1998

On Wednesday, February 04, 1998 8:07 AM, Carl E Anderson
[SMTP:cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK] wrote:

>      Well, I think MP3 encodes video, since I'm pretty sure I saw these
> files run in Windows with an MP3 player.  But not having a CD-ROM drive,
> wasn't able to see how to make the Mac version work on my own machine.

Steve did include some mp3 players on the disc (at least he did on mine!),
but the videos (again, on my copy anyway) are just .avi files, which run
with some activeX thing on my PC - it's only the audio that runs under
winamp (an mp3 player).

Anyway what sort of student are you, being up and about at eight in the
morning?  You know that old joke about "The Student's Blues": "I woke up
this lunchtime..."  :))

-Andy

ObVideo: ICU - "Paint Your Windows White" :)