OFF: AD/ADII Japanese pressings

Sonique sonique at MAXWELL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Wed Feb 4 08:13:44 EST 1998

On  2 Feb 98 at about 13:00, Keith scribed:

> Sonique booms...

Booms??

;^)

> >Also I see that there is a ne w(?) release by Tubilah Dog called (funnily
> >enough) "In Search of Plaice"!!!

> I kind of balked at the vinyl thing, figuring maybe somebody would release
> it on CD.  Has this happened, Paul?? And if so, could you get me one?
>
> What's the lineup on this one??  I think Steve Mills was the main guy, but I
> wonder if Jerry Richards did any playing on it.  And do either of the TAT
> tracks appear on it?  I quite liked 'Safe Zone' in particular.

All I know is that it *is* CD, (apparently) from the German "Progressive"
Label. And yes, if you need it I can get it easily (though a shipment from my
German supplier is just about to leave, and the next won't be for about a
month ....)

Paul
--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long