In Search of - [sm]<mfr at dial.pipex.com>

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Wed Feb 4 08:59:49 EST 1998

Replying to my own message....

> >         at any rate, [sm]'s current email address seems to be:
> >
> >         sm.mfr at virgin.net
> >

> listings board outside.   However when I phoned the Reception area today
> I was told that they moved out about 6 months ago.  If I get a chance
> I'll check to see whether mfr have taken over instead but the Property

ok I've checked again and they confirm that Fourth World moved out in
August/September and that mfr does not have a Unit in their estate.   It
would be interesting to know if anyone is actually using Unit 87 now or
whether it stands empty.  Probably the latter.   Has anyone actually
sent a letter to this address recently?   It might be worth a test to
see whether the letter is returned to sender.   Otherwise unless someone
(Virgin perhaps since they are his current service providers?) has an
address for sm we don't know where his present office is located.
Has anyone got any contacts in the Virgin network?

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk