ICU: Calling Steve Pond!

Steve Pond Steve at DOREMI.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Feb 4 14:31:45 EST 1998

Hi Carl,

You bought an ICU CD-ROM for your Girlfriend?!?!  ...what on earth did
she do to you? rare Stray singles? that hard to find second Nutz album..
you`re sick and don`t deserve to have a working copy..

..on a more trival note I have contacted my Macintosh department, (Thats
Mary who did the sleeves for B&B and Presidents Tapes..) and she says
she`ll find out how she viewed `em and will tell me later.. I`ll pass
the info onto you..

The Video isn`t Mpeg, they`re just bog standard avi`s.. don`t quote me
on it but Quicktime should be able to play it.. failing that Netscape
will..

Let me know how you get on..

-Steve

On Wed, 4 Feb 1998 00:00:47 +0000, you sent through the ether: