HW: more from me i'm afraid

DAMON CAPEHART monsieur at MYMAIL.NET
Thu Feb 5 01:05:56 EST 1998

On Tue, 3 Feb 1998 22:38:45 -0500 Walrus <walrus at THORAZINE.NEURON.NET>
wrote:
>ps. a year or so ago i bumped into a fellow (ex) nethawk in the
>supermarket! go figure!  (we didnt know each other btw)

Funny... On my way to StrangeDaze last year (what other year is there?
:-P ), my friend and I drove from Newark (where the motel was) to
Sherman and in some mid-sized town in the beautiful mountain woods of
Northeast Pennsylvania, stopped in a Wegman's to gather supplies (food,
etc.) for the cooler and camp out.  While we were putting the groceries
in the trunk, my ears perked up to the opening track off Eno's "Taking
Tiger Mountain By Strategy".  I talked to the guy a bit, told him where
my friend and I were going, and went on my way.  Can't remember the
guy's name... Charles something or another, probably.

Damon

P.S.:  Sorry if that story didn't really go anywhere.... :-)