ICU: Calling Steve Pond!

Carl E Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Feb 5 04:46:02 EST 1998

On ons 4 feb 1998 22.44 +0000 "Andy Gilham" <Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM>
wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 04, 1998 7:32 PM, Steve Pond
>> You bought an ICU CD-ROM for your Girlfriend?!?!  ...what on earth did
>> she do to you? rare Stray singles? that hard to find second Nutz
album..
>> you`re sick and don`t deserve to have a working copy..
>
> Ha!  Actually what happened was, Tania stopped by my place back in '94,
and
> I played her The Maximum Effect and The Presidents Tapes, and the rest
as
> they say...

     ... was inevitable, if not history :)   Yup Tania was really into it,
and subsequent trips to Andy's and listenings to his ICU collection had
her humming "Blue Rinse Haggard Robot" for days.  So it was obvious she
needed the ICU CD-ROM ... especially since she has a CD-ROM drive and I
don't.

Cheers,
Carl

--