Are Lazy Hero's

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Thu Feb 5 09:32:44 EST 1998

Are our hero's lazy, clueless or badly managed?  Well maybe not, they do
spend a lot of time on the road.  Read through the Saigon Kick Website
and it states SK got $3 million US to sign as Flat.  MCA gets to put out
the last SK album, their former company is doing a greatest hits, and
the first Flat album is due too.  Three releases, one band.  Maybe BOC
ought to take a cue and go back to using Soft White Underbelly.

Oh I brough all this off topic stuff up in a round about way.  Couple
more tBS suggested covers all from SK.

Edgar - from Devil In Details
Victoria - from Devil in Details
Chanel - from Lizard

With Al's sense of humor he could  wear these songs like a cheap suit.

L8er
Ghost in the Ruins

"Oooh, keep making that mouth music sweetheart, I'm reading you like a
cheap paperback."  Die Fledermaus