ICU: Calling Steve Pond!

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Fri Feb 6 14:20:01 EST 1998

On Thu, 5 Feb 1998 10:07:59 +0000, Carl E Anderson <cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK>
espoused the opinion:

>     Actually, now that I think of it .... ICU covers!  The Brain Surgeons
> would do a fab job of covering ICU!

Erm, sorry for the bit of self-promotion, but my current band, Dogbreath,
just released a 7"EP with two originals and a cover of "Fungus Among Us" (I
know, not an ICU-penned tune, but that and the Imperial Pompadours versions
are the only ones I'm aware of...).  We even got a "real slick chick"
(Kendra the drummer) to sing the appropriate part ...

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com