Silver Machine (Orb remix?)

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Feb 7 11:16:11 EST 1998

In article <H0001a6401951246 at MHS>, Allan T Grohe Jr <Allan.T.Grohe.Jr at MA
IL.SPRINT.COM> writes
>Well, it's part of the HW Covers collection, but I don't recall anyone
>stating it had ever finally surfaced.  It had been rumored to be coming
>out as part of a single (don't recall if a or b side), but I don't know
>if it ever finally been issued.
>
>Allan.

I thought it was to be a B-Side on the 15th Anniversary re-release of SM
by EMI. This release didn't happen. I also seem to remember something
about DS not approving. I could be wrong about this.
--
Jon