HW: Your captain is dead...

Bob Lennon Hawkwinder at AOL.COM
Sun Feb 8 21:02:44 EST 1998

originally it was Lemmy on vocals, but Calvert's were added later for the
single...
the original Lemmy version is on..i believe Greasy Truckers?
havent listened to that one for a few years

<< Well, I was reading the sleeve notes of Stasis, and it said that the
 single release of Silver Machine was originally with Bob Calvert on
 vocals, but was later changed to Lemmy (I thought Dave sounded funny that
 day!)
 So, my question is, is the original version of Silver Machine with Bob on
 vocals available?  Am I a moron for even asking?  Also, it's Bob who sings
 Kadu Flyer right?