OFF: Chrome tour date(s)

Dmitri Lapitski corwin at ELNET.MSK.RU
Wed Feb 11 14:53:26 EST 1998

I think that Hawkwind is Hawkwind until Dave Brock in it. He is the only
one who really can create Hawkwind spirit. (I know that someone can not
agree with me).
I still hadn't a chance to listen to last album, but I like all their
nineties albums. Only ITBOFTBD take a long time for me to understand.
And my fave Hawkwind album is Business Trip. So, for me, they are still
Hawkwind.

Dmitri