OFF: The Tea Party

herbert rosenberg chuck at GENESISNETWORK.NET
Thu Feb 12 03:02:38 EST 1998

> Ted
>
> ObCD: The Tea Party - Transmission

Does anyone remember my urging 1-2 years ago about how everyone should go out and buy The Tea Party? Well, Transmission wasn't what I had in mind at the time (especially since it wasn't released yet). I still say buy Splendor Solis and Edges of Twilight. Transmission is, in my mind, a sell-out, catering quite a bit to the current electronic-pop trend... (though, if you can get your mind off that, it might not be too bad, actually).
If anyone is interested in hearing some of the most mind-blowing music ever recorded, send me a tape.
And no, I'm not a promotor, nor am I from Canada, I'm just passionate about music. And they've hit it big w/Trans, so they don't need any underground promo...
Charlie