HW:Bedouin

Olivier Boigey Olivier_Boigey at TECHNOLINK.ORG
Thu Feb 12 04:31:23 EST 1998

Scott wrote:

> Hej,
>
>         Can someone post up a review of this CD... Who plays on it. Go thru
> it song for song, how long is it.. Is it a nice packaging.. and of course
> your opinion on whether to buy it or the new Huw Lloyd Langton??
>
> SCott

Don't know about the CD, is it released now ?
But I heard the demo (blue) vynil with 4 tracks on it; it's good material, not
much singing ; better drum than expected, and acceptable rock/ambient style.

Olivier

                             European WebSoup
                <http://www.dad.be/websoup>

European WebSoup trawls the Net for you and brings its
readers a digest of news about the interactive media
industries of Europe. Published Mondays, Wednesdays and
Fridays.

                           - via HOLY GALACTIC IMPERIUM ++

- sent via an evaluation copy of BulkRate (unregistered).