Xitintoday/Imperial Pompadours

eldritch eldritch at NDIRECT.CO.UK
Thu Feb 12 13:46:54 EST 1998

I have the CD rerelease of Xitintoday, and it's excellent ;-)

I would recommend anyone to get it....Tim Blake on Synths and Steve
Hillage as well...

Someone mentioned the Imperial Pompadours LP(I think it was Jill)..

Has anyone got this....if so what does it sound like?

I was chatting to John Hughes many moons past(He used to run the Calvert
info service, and was Sound engineer on the tour
Calvert did with Maximum Effect).  He said that he actually had the
masters for the Pompadours album!

(He had video footage and mixing desk recording of the tour)

He's the guy who put out the ICU best of CD, it was going to be followed
by a live Calvert CD but he didn't have the
finance in the end...

eldritch