HW: Bob sings, Nik sings (was: Your captain is dead, part 2)

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Thu Feb 12 13:59:00 EST 1998

On 11 Feb 14:34, Steve Pond wrote:
> ICU played the same night as Hawkwind, I was there but can`t remember if
> Nik played with Hawkwind or not, ICU also supported at both Lyceum gigs,
> Lemmy played with ICU, can`t remember if Nik played with Hawkwind.. :)

Lemmy plays with Nik,
Nik plays with Dave,
Dave plays with Lemmy,
Lemmy is happy again.

Hawks without frontiers, Hawks without tiers.

Dave.
--
        - Measurement is engineering.  Everything else is bullshit. -

        Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
        Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.  Tel: +44 131 472 4782