The Tea Party

herbert rosenberg chuck at GENESISNETWORK.NET
Fri Feb 13 01:30:08 EST 1998

> don't know if I was on the list then.....I got it at the urging of
> some people on the Queensryche newsgroup.  they came up while we
> were discussing Fates Warning, QR and some others....not that they
> sound anything like either of those two.

Right, and don't let that turn off the HW/Blanga contingent here either--I mean, this is like ice cream, all kinds of people will dig it... Even your occasional elecronic effect... Many BOC fans would love this, I'm sure, as the music tends to be grounded in Zeppelin, vocals like J. Morrison...but still, you could not even like those bands and dig the TP...I know many who do...

And, remember:

START WITH SPLENDOR SOLIS AND EDGES OF TWILIGHT, NOT TRANSMISSION!!

haven't heard the other
> two discs, but I like Transmission, so I'll probably hunt them down
>
> Ted

Charlie