BOC: 11th Song New Album

Fri Feb 13 12:50:12 EST 1998

>Reliable sources state the 11th song on the new BOC album is

Actually, the rumor I've heard is that it is something "familiar"...

JS>Actually, there's an interesting discussion going on on Jack
Heffling's
"BOC On-Line" website.  The thread concerns what 15 tracks (12 existing,
1 new, and 2 "TV Mixes") would you put on a "Cult Classic II" CD?  My
favorite response was the "Buck's Boogie (TV Mix)".

>This sounds like a good thread.  What's the consensus thus far?

Since when do BOC fans arrive at a consensus?  ;-)  There are a few
lists from people, with some commonality between them, but, as always,
there's always a few songs that someone picked that no-one else did.
Anyway, here's my submission to the thread:

Interesting thead. O.K., I'll bite. Here's my "Cult Classic II". I am
going to assume that this would be recorded with the current lineup, so a
Joe or Albert sung song would be out (like, say, "Hot Rails to Hell" or
"Death Valley Nights").

1. Stairway to the Stars
2. Golden Age of Leather
3. Last Days of May
4. Veteran of the Psychic Wars
5. The Vigil
6. Lips in the Hills
7. I Love the Night (all 3 verses)
8. I Am the One You Warned Me Of
9. The Subhuman
10 Seven Screaming Diz-Busters
11. Tattoo Vampire
12. Take Me Away
13. Still Burnin'
14. Golden Age of Leather (TV Mix - might be hard to sing the acappella intro without a click track though...)
15. Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll (TV Mix) - well, since the rules don't seem
to dictate that the TV Mixes need to be songs from CCII...

John