Xitintoday/Imperial Pompadours

eldritch eldritch at NDIRECT.CO.UK
Fri Feb 13 12:59:22 EST 1998

;-)

John Hughes was always notoriously difficult to pin down.. His shop used
to be great...its gone downhill a bit now..

I could never tell if he was just fibbing about the Imperial Pompadour
master..now I know ;-)

I had some A4 mags he  put out in 86(I think)

These had a list of merchandise with vids/audio...of gigs with Calvert.

There were several gigs listed one at Carlisle Stars and Stripes
One at Albert Dock Liverpool, and one at Hull claiming to be over 2
hours and professionally produced....

Has anyone seen any of that footage...I'm particularly interested in the
Carlisle one(because it's where I grew up)...

eldritch