HW/OFF: Tubilah Dog

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Sat Feb 14 19:46:57 EST 1998

Hi Folks...

Not meant to be an advertisement, but I just saw that CDNow is offering
(advance order basis) the Tubilah Dog 'In Search of Plaice' CD for a very
reasonable (apparently US domestic) price.  I'm not sure of the label, but I
remember that it was the same that re-issued the Gryphon albums.

(Note to Paul (aka Sonic Bilby)...I've ordered myself one, so you don't have
to get one for me.  Thanks anyway.  BTW, the package arrived, & the charge
went through.  Thanks much!  All are cool.  Yours will be on it's way Monday
(I hope).)

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  I think I'm getting the joke (well, part of it anyway).  You see, the
emordnilap of Tubilah is halibuT, and Plaice is also a fish (perhaps a
smaller one?). But what does 'Halibut God' supposed to mean???  !wonk ot
tnaw sdnim gniriuqnE

P.P.S.  Anyone here ever been to notloB??

ObUltraCoolTrack - The Real Thing - Kingston Wall