OFF: Most Played Titles

Carl E Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Sun Feb 15 16:36:13 EST 1998

     This is hard, partly because generally don't play any one thing for
too long, and also because I can't remember!  But the following is a
guess:

1998 Fairport Convention, Cropredy Box (so far ...)
1997 Spiritual Beggars, Spiritual Beggars
1996 Hawkwind, Space Ritual [remaster]
1995 Gov't Mule, Gov't Mule
1994 Black Sabbath, Paranoid
1993 Motorhead, _Bastards_
1992 Hawkwind, Palace Springs
1991 Phish, Lawn Boy
1990 Jethro Tull, Benefit
1989 Sugarcubes, Life's Too Good
1988 Grateful Dead, Live/Dead
1987 Beatles, Sgt. Peppers'
1986 Monkees, Headquarters

     I didn't much listen to popular music before this.  My youthful faves
were classical music (mostly 19th century romantic), Scottish pipe music,
American folk music, medieval music, the Star Wars soundtrack, and
(whenever it was on TV) the soundtrack to _Yellow Submarine_ :)  Actually,
I liked quite a lot of film and TV music.

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse, & Celtic
mailto:cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk