RECORDING EQUIPMENT

Kevin Sommers novadrive at PANGEATECH.COM
Sun Feb 15 17:46:43 EST 1998

I've been extremely satisfied with using Mini Disc.  I've got a Sony MZ-R2
portable recorder with a Sony ECM-909A stereo microphone.  Here's some info:
http://www.jaring.my/star/audio/1097/29mini2.html

Kevin Sommers

primiti too taa, nnz kkr muu.

if