business hawkwind (was chrome tour - or so...)

sprawl sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM
Sun Feb 15 23:56:26 EST 1998

whoever wrote:

> blah blah blah blah.....

thank you ever so much for setting me straight in my wayward opinions. i am
ever so grateful. now i remember why i joined this list...  its because i
was beginning to feel these
funny little twinges of FREE THOUGHT.

now i realize i have been using this list poorly all these years. its not
for expressing opinions, its obviously for SLAMMING them.

now what would really be cool, is if the original posts were actually
understood to mean what was intended.  but... hey that would require
_considering_ what was said, wouldn't it?  and that comes dangerously close
to application of FREE THOUGHT.

well. enuff of MY babbling. i hve to go cull all of the non-calvert material
out of my music collection.
rj