BOC Songs

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Feb 16 08:47:47 EST 1998

AB wrote

> Yep, "X-Ray Eyes", Jaxx, VA/OCT./96.

>How was it?  Have yet to hear this.

Its a Buck song.  A little hazy on all the details becuase this was not
a sharp performance by the band.  It was the second show after working
on the new album for several weeks.  Midtempo, nice solo, but nothing
really special.  Again the sound balance that night was horrible as
Buck's guitar dominated everything.  Vox were way to low.

>Interesting thead. O.K., I'll bite. Here's my "Cult Classic II". I am
going to assume that this would be recorded with the current lineup, so
Joe or Albert sung song would be out (like, say, "Hot Rails to Hell" or
"Death Valley Nights").

1. Stairway to the Stars < OK
2. Golden Age of Leather < OK
3. Last Days of May < OK
4. Veteran of the Psychic Wars < OK
5. The Vigil < OK
6. Lips in the Hills <OK
7. I Love the Night (all 3 verses) <OK
8. I Am the One You Warned Me Of <OK
9. The Subhuman <OK
10 Seven Screaming Diz-Busters <NO, this gotta go
11. Tattoo Vampire < OK
12. Take Me Away < OK
13. Still Burnin' < NO
14. Golden Age of Leather (TV Mix - might be hard to sing the acappella
intro without a click track though...) <OK
15. Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll (TV Mix) - well, since the rules
don't seem to dictate that the TV Mixes need to be songs from CCII...
<OK

Love your list for the most part, just the personal bias against
Dizbusters.  I'd toss in Teen Archer there. I would also ignore the
rules and throw in an Al or Joe song just for a twist.  Cagey Cretins
for Still Burnin'.

Ghost in the Ruins

OBCD - King's X, King's X