OFF: Hello from Manuel

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Feb 17 10:41:14 EST 1998

>As some of you many know, Manuel has unsubscribed from BOC-L, and gone
>off to that "other world" of BOC fandom known as AOL.  He wanted me to
>say hello to all his BOC friends over here for him.  If you wish to
>drop him an e-mail, he's at:  MannyABQ at aol.com

>John

Well God Bless him and I hope he is enjoying it.  Perhaps he will serve
as an example that not all the good folks at BOC-L are lunatics.  Just
some of us and "we know who we are" hehehehehehehehehe......

L8er
Ghost In the Ruins

OB BOC Thought of the day - Any word on the King Biscuit Live offering
lately?  Haven't picked up many of them but I treasure my "Triumph In
Concert."  If they do half as much justice to BOC this thing is gonna be
hot.