OFF: Most Played Titles

c mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Tue Feb 17 12:15:40 EST 1998

Ok, carefully and faithfully reconstructed - hard when narrowing down to
single selections -

>1998 well don't know yet, but now playing Lenny Bruce - The Carnegie Hall
Concert
>1997 Hawkwind - 1999 Party
>1996 Gong - You
>1995 Beatles - Revolver
>1994 Beck - Mellow Gold
>1993 Faith No More - Angel Dust
>1992 Monster Magnet - Spine Of God
>1991 Mercury Rev - Yerself Is Steam
>1990 Doors - LA Woman
>1989 Sisters Of Mercy - Floodland
>1988 Hawkwind - Chronicle Of The Black Sword
>1987 Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon
>1986 Jean Michelle Jarre - Rendez Vouz
>1985 Queen - The Works
>1984 Duran Duran - Arena (the Mozart/3 Little pigs cassette is
cannibalized for video games. Dawn of computer era - attention span
permanently disabled.)
>1983 dawn of music video-era... attention span temporarily disabled.
>1982 cheezy tape of various sci-fi themes... (ET, Star Wars, 2001..)
>1976-1981 (my dark (punk) years, little is known other than a 3 Little
Pigs tape/book set with music from the Magic Flute and a Klabb & Babb LP
(Norwegian clowns) and generally being exposed to classical music through
family)
>1975 "It's A Small World" 7" purchased at Disneyworld

Christian