HW: Party 2000

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Wed Feb 18 17:49:01 EST 1998

Wal...

>I have seen the Warrior on the Edge box set - what is this?  I assume it
>has WotEoT, anything else or just like a LE or something ?

AFAIK, the disc itself is exactly the same as if it were sold 'alone', as
opposed to part of this so-called box set.....which simply includes the
Warrior CD, and Rob Godwin's Collector's Guide.  Not a bad item, but not
really worth the high prices I've seen for this 'box'.  I got mine for quite
a bit less than the thirty-some $ I've seen it listed for.

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  Anybody here seen (or will be seeing) Saxon live (in '98)??  It looks
like they'll be coming through Columbus, OH in early April.  Thought I'd
check them out, since I haven't caught them before.  And if so, will they
play 'Princess of the Night' by any chance?