OFF: Saxon ( was RE: HW: Party 2000)

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Feb 19 19:13:39 EST 1998

On Thursday, February 19, 1998 10:00 AM, Alun Hughes
[SMTP:a.hughes at NEWI.AC.UK] wrote:

> >Surely their best song was "747 (Strangers in the Night)"?
>
> Not "Wheels of Steel"? ( " ... talkin' 'bout my wheels of steel ... " )

Ha...funny you mentioned that one.  It's strange - I was microwaving my
lunch the other day...it was macaroni & cheese (I'm cheap), but the pasta
was made in the shape of a wheel.  So it was actually called 'Wheels and
Cheese'.  And throughout the rest of the day, all I had on my brain was.....

'WHEEEEEEE-eels.....Wheels and Che-EESE....talkin' 'bout my 'Wheels and Cheese.'

alternated with....

'WHEELS and CHEESE!  WHEELS and CHEESE!  I'm gonna have some Wheels and Cheese!'

to the tune of 'Kings of Speed' of course.  :)

And now it's starting again!!  Aggh!! The insanity of it all.

Keith H. (FAA)